Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Most of the addresses in my contact list are missingRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-12-14 - 17:24

I was just looking for an address in contact list on my iPhone and noticed that the address field was missing. All of the other fields appear fine.

I checked my contact entry and both the home and work address fields were empty.

The last time I know that my contacts were fine was on October 17, 2021 when I sent someone several contacts via SMS. I still had that message on the phone and confirmed that the contacts I attached to the message had the home and address fields populated.

Is there a way to determine when the address fields disappeared and restore a good backup prior to that? Otherwise can I the contacts restored from around October 17, 2021?

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

3 Replie(s)
Kenneth Lee

smile Posted 2021-12-14 - 20:53     Subject: Re: Most of the addresses in my contact list are missing

I was just looking for an address in contact list on my iPhone and noticed that the address field was missing. All of the other fields appear fine.

I checked my contact entry and both the home and work address fields were empty.

The last time I know that my contacts were fine was on October 17, 2021 when I sent someone several contacts via SMS. I still had that message on the phone and confirmed that the contacts I attached to the message had the home and address fields populated.

Is there a way to determine when the address fields disappeared and restore a good backup prior to that? Otherwise can I the contacts restored from around October 17, 2021?

Kenneth Lee

smile Posted 2021-12-15 - 01:14     Subject: Re: Re: Most of the addresses in my contact list are missing

I've scanned through my SMS messages some more and found a message on Nov 5, 2021 where I attached my contact card. So it would appear that my address book may have been fine through November 5th.

Kenneth Lee

smile Posted 2021-12-30 - 23:20     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Most of the addresses in my contact list are missing

I had requested a restore of the contact on the 18th and everything looked fine. I just looked at my contacts and the address1 field is missing from most of my contacts.

I just requested a restore from December 22. Hopefully that should be a good backup.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post