Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Memotoo automatic restoration not workingRSS Feed

Benoit

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-02-27 - 18:19

Hello,

I recently lost a lot of data, probably after upgrading my Samsung S10 to Android 11. I am using CardDAV-Sync and CalDAV-Sync and it was not working, when I reconfigured the apps, my data had disappeared from my phone and from memotoo.

I asked for data restoration in memotoo at several different dates but the data I see in the memotoo web interface is not changing.

I downloaded the latest memotoo archive of calendar, contacts and bookmarks on 3 sept 2020. It contains part of the missing data. When I ask for a restoration of the calendar and contact in memotoo on 1 sept 2020, the data is not there.

Can you please check what's happening?
Thank you!

1 Replie(s)
Max Pyziur

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-11-28 - 18:30     Subject: Re: Memotoo automatic restoration not working

I am having the same experience.

Sprint/T-Mobile required that I upgrade from a Samsung S7 (which lacks 5G capability) to a Samsung A52 (which has 5G).

I see that the S7 OS is Android 8; the A52 is Android 11.

Please advise on the proper solution, since Memotoo + Evolution + SyncEvolution have been the basis for my Contacts and Calender for the last eight years. Together, they have worked very well for me.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post