Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Sync Issues to iPhone iPhoneRSS Feed

mashwell

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-01-20 - 04:18

I posted this in the general form but got no responses. This certainly looks like a bug, Here's my original post with some additional info...

I recently switched from an android phone to an iphone and have been trying to setup the CardDav account based sync from my Memotoo account to my iphone contact list. For the most part it is working. All of the contacts appeared to have sync'd down to my iphone and most of the fields in the iphone contact entries look good. The one exception is street address which seems to either be missing or the address line order is scrambled. If there is only one line in the Memotoo address field, it doesn't show on my iphone and the iphone address only has the city, state and zip. If there are multiple lines (appt # and street address), the lines show up on the iphone but in the wrong order. Everything else (name, phone, city, state, zip and even fields like Birthday) are showing up on the iphone... Is there something that I am missing on how to enter street addresses in Memotoo to properly sync to an iphone?

Since that original post, I have checked that our sync from memotoo to my yahoo mail account is properly bringing over the contact with the street address....it is.

My wife has been syncing from memotoo to her iphone for years. According to her, it "had" been working until recently. I checked her phone and she is having the exact same issue..

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2021-02-17 - 08:57     Subject: Re: Sync Issues to iphone

Ok I have corrected the problem of address, your will see the correction for the next sync.

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post