Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

memotoo calendar is not syncing with iCloud calendarRSS Feed

Kenneth Lee

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2020-11-15 - 22:42

my memotoo calendar is not syncing with my icloud calendar. I've updated my app password at least once just to ensure that I am using the correct password.

After some digging I see one calendar entry in the past with category of "Default" that was synced between the two calendars. I do not see any of my other categories or calendar entries in iCloud

my memotoo contact list is correctly syncing with my icloud contacts, so it is disturbing to me that I am not seeing my memotoo calendar entries in icloud.

1 Replie(s)
Kenneth Lee

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2020-11-15 - 22:59     Subject: Re: memotoo calendar is not syncing with icloud calendar

I changed the category of the lone calendar entry from "Default" to one of my personal categories and saw that it was removed from my iCloud calendar. So it appears that syncing is working but only for category "Default". How can I get all of the categories I have defined to sync to iCloud?

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post