Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phoneRSS Feed

Mirek

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2019-04-02 - 16:39

Hi,

I used for many years Memotoo for synchronizing of my Samsung XCover B2710 phone (non Android).
On 2019-03-30 I have bought the second phone: Cubot King Kong 3 (Android 8.1.0) and I connected it to Memotoo.com.
The whole 2019-03-31 I have sucessfully synchronized data between Memotoo.com and my Cubot phone. At "Synchronize history" page in Memotoo.com server there were two icons - one for my old Samsung, second for my new Cubot.

But 2019-04-01 I noticed that at "Synchronize history" page in Memotoo.com server disappered the icon for my new Cubot phone, there perserve only the icon for my Old Samsung phone.

So what can I do? How to restore it?
My data at Memotoo.com are CORRECT, but I do not know how to continue with synchronizing with my new Cubot phone.

Mirek

8 Replie(s)
mirek_mobil

smile Posted 2019-04-06 - 23:41     Subject: Re: From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phone

Now the problem is solved.

I cleared all contacts, events, tasks and notes in my new phone, then reinstall Astrid Tasks, OI Notepad and Memotoo into new phone and then synchronized (by default) from Memotoo.com server into phone.

So just now I have in "Synchronization history" in Memotoo.com two icons - for my old and for my new phone.
That is OK.

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 13:07     Subject: Re: Re: From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phone

Ok good news

It is normal you have the two phones in the synchronization history.

mirek_mobil

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 14:59     Subject: Re: Re: Re: From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phone

Thanks for reply, Thomas.

I originally thought that it is not allowed to have more then one phone linked to my PREMIUM account.

So my data in Memotoo.com are all right now (contacts, events, tasks and notes) and I can synchronized them with my new phone (Android 8.1 - Cubot King Kong 3).

But inside the phone I cannot edit no contacts received now from Memotoo.com. I have 749 contacts. I do not know which settings is necessary to allow edit my contacts inside my phone. Can you give me any advise, please?

In Memotoo.com app inside phone I have tried to set on and also to set off "Always create new contacts in the Memobox address book" but I am affraid it does not have any relation to problem of read-only contacts.

Mirek

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 17:04     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phone

Hi Mirek,

I know the problem "impossible to edit contact" (who arrives with only a few phones), but sorry I have never found the solution to correct this ...
May be the contacts are created on the SIM card and after Memotoo do not have access ...

mirek_mobil

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 19:15     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phone

Hi Thomas,

at SIM are only about 11 contacts, but almost 750 are stored inside the phone.
So what tam I to do with it? I like Memotoo VERY MUCH and I am PREMIUM member for some years.
I hope you will be successed with solving of this problem.

Mirek

Mirek_mobil

smile Posted 2019-04-08 - 14:19     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: From Synchronize history page dismissed icon for my second phone

Hi Thomas,

I have this idea: do you think that "the problem of read only contacts in the phone after synchronization from Memotoo.com" can be solved by moving all contacts from storage memory inside the phone to the SD card?

I is only rapid idea but at my second phone (Samsung Xcover B2710), which I have assign to Memotoo.com for many years, I have all my contacts stored at the SD card and synchronizations between phone and Memotoo.com worked always correctly.

Mirek

mirek_mobil

smile Posted 2019-04-13 - 23:43     Subject: Re: Re: Modifications des contactes impossible

Hi Thomas,
as I have written to you I have also the problem with editing of contacts. No contacts which
I synchronized from Memotoo.com to my device are editable.

And yes, you had right - I had doubled 9 contacts: 9 were at SM card and 9 were at phone under my Memotoo account. So I deleted both 9+9 contacts, then restarted the phone and then forced the synchronization "from server to device" . But the problem persists.
Have you any idea, please?

Mirek

smile Posted 2019-04-14 - 18:35     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Modifications des contactes impossible

Hi Mirek,

I have never found the solution of this bug... and I think I will never found this solution...
Try to sync Memotoo and your phone with DAVdroid app:
https://www.memotoo.com/fr/how-to-sync-your-android-phone.php?buttonSelected=dav...

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post