Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Syncing exceptions in serial appointments from Android Android phone "Business Calendar 2" app with memotooRSS Feed

Anna

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2018-01-16 - 10:54

Hey.

I am using the "Business Calendar 2 Pro" app and the "CalDAV" app on my android phone to sync my calendars between the phone and memotoo servers.
It works quite well most of the time.

But there is a big problem when I am changing (and later trying to sync) certain incidents of a serial appointment.

For example:
I have a weekly appointment on a tuesday evening. Sometimes this is postponed to wednesday at lunchtime.
If I perform the change on that particular day on my phone ("Business Calendar 2" app) and sync afterwards, the changes won't appear on the server. The appointment stays weekly tuesday evening. In my mobile phone the exception resists.
If I change a single incident of a serial appointment on the server (memotoo.org), the changes will go through and appear on my mobile phone.

I am not having such problems when syncing singular appointments. They only come up when I am changing single incidents of a serial (e.g. weekly) appointment.

Any idea?

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post