Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Syncing notes with SimplenoteRSS Feed

Toomas Tamm

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-06-02 - 11:23

The sync seemed to work for some months (I started using Simplenote in March). Then I made an unrelated mistake and got duplicates of many of my notes. Trying to get rid of these duplicates created more and more problems. I ended up having up to eight(!) copies of some notes. It seems that deleting of notes does not get synchronized properly, either way. Normal sync, one-way sync, force complete sync - any one can create more duplicates.

On the other hand, now I have a set of notes over at Simplenote which do not get pulled to Memotoo no matter how I try (fast, slow, one-way, etc). New notes do come over, so the sync works in general.

Would appreciate at least a way of starting all over, if things are correct at one end. Force complete sync should do that, but it seems it does not in case of Simplenote.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-07-16 - 14:40     Subject: Re: Syncing notes with Simplenote

Hello Toomas

You can force a complete sync of your notes by going here, select the Simplenote sync, and click on "force a complete from Simplenote to Memotoo":
https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post