Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Samsung Galaxy Note2 not syncingRSS Feed

Gary

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-03-28 - 01:51

I setup an Exchange account for Memotoo on my Note2 and ticked Sync: Contacts, Calendar. Now the Memotoo Contacts and Calendar *accounts* show inside my Contacts and Calendar apps, but the actual content does NOT. If I choose to hide my Google items and only display the Memotoo Contacts or Calendar, nothing appears.

In Calendar it is even stranger - sometimes appointments appear in the calendar for 3-5 seconds and then disappear! They come and go in front of my eyes but never stay there.

What can I do to fix this? I am using a paid account but it's not working for me as I had hoped.

thanks
Gary

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2015-04-03 - 17:20     Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note2 not syncing

Hello Gary

If you have difficult with an Exchange account on your Android tablet, prefer use the Memotoo app:
https://www.memotoo.com/how-to-sync-your-android-phone.php

backslashes

smile Posted 2015-04-04 - 23:55     Subject: Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note2 not syncing

Thanks. The app works and seems to be a good solution.

Why does memotoo replace all commas with a backslash and comma? This: London, UK becomes: London\, UK.

Can I fix this by changing something in the settings? GPS addresses may not resolve with the backslash and it looks terrible.

Thanks
Gary

smile Posted 2015-04-10 - 20:21     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note2 not syncing

Ok Gary I have corrected the problem of backslash and comma

To correct the values in your phone, edit/save the contacts in Memotoo and sync your phone.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post