Memotoo
API / Intefaces communications with MemotooRSS Feed
Announce your API, discuss how to develop your plugins, ...
API documentation
Informations:
Number of messages: 36
Number of posts: 97
Last posted: 2023-09-05 - 09:19
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Sync Memotoo Address Book to Yahoo Contacts Continually FailsRSS Feed

Gerald Helfrich

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2017-11-10 - 02:20

I am trying to sync my Memotoo Address Book to my Yahoo Contacts as a one-way sync from Memotoo to Yahoo. When I try to do this, it continually fails which has been this way for a very long time. I have finally decided to seek help since I really need to get this working.

When I try to sync, a pop-up window appears with an error message that says:
"Sync Yahoo! Contacts: Error: Yahoo is not authenticated (Gerry). Go to this address: "

I navigate to the URL provided in the message above which takes me to my yahoo account. When I do, I receive the following error message from yahoo:

"Uh oh - Looks like something went wrong. - Please try again later."

This has been failing this way for a very long time. I'd appreciate some help to get this issue resolved so I can get my memotoo address book to sync to my yahoo contacts.

Any insight? thanks

Gerry

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป

1 Replie(s)
Carl

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2018-11-18 - 04:58     Subject: Re: Sync Memotoo Address Book to Yahoo Contacts Continually Fails

Any news on this one? I tried to sync today my yahoo contacts, and it also fails. I would like to have this solved please.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post