Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

calendar - description field not saving contentsRSS Feed

Vince

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2019-10-28 - 15:34

Using the calendar on the memotoo.com web site, I have recently noticed that sometimes when I save a calendar item, the contents of the Description field are lost. Then when I re-open the calendar item for editing, type into the Description field, and save, the Description will not save.

1 Replie(s)
Vince

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2019-10-29 - 14:57     Subject: Re: calendar - description field not saving contents

After some testing, I believe I may be able to narrow the problem report. If the Description field includes an apostrophe (single quote), the Description will not save, and whatever Description may have been there before will be lost. When I remove the single quote(s) from the Description field, it saves successfully.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post