Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Nokia E72: some content not syncedRSS Feed

Gerhard

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-10-30 - 22:31

Having synced (one way) from my Nokia E72 to Memotoo several entries cannot be found on the "Memotoo-side".
E-mail-addresses are synced only, if they are "private" or "business". Other addresses are not synced. (There are no entries under "Other e-mail" when viewing "My E-mail Addresses!)
Same for phone-numbers.
So far, I found no missing mobile numbers.
Changing all unspecified "E-mail-addresses" and "phone-numbers" to either "private" or "business" would propably help. But perhaps there is another solution?

3 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2015-11-02 - 17:03     Subject: Re: Nokia E72: some content not synced

Hello

May be the "Others addresses" are not by the Nokia E72 to Memotoo, so that's why you can not find them in Memotoo.
To be sure can modify one contact with "Others addresses" and sync again ? (after this I will check the log)

Gerhard

smile Posted 2015-11-03 - 20:04     Subject: Re: Re: Nokia E72: some content not synced

First step: In one of the two contact entries regarding myself I replaced my actual mail-address ( g.huber@daswerk-fso.org) with an obsolete one ( g.huber@edw.or.at). The type of the mail-address has been retained ("other").
Hello Thomas,
Thank you for your help!
Having synced (19:31) I find that the changed mail-address is shown by Memotoo. Formerly the "other" mail-address has not been visible. (The formerly business address ( g.huber@edw.or.at) has dissappeared.
Second step: In the second contact entry regarding myself the "other" mail-address ( gerhard.huber1@wienkav.at) has been missing on the Memotoo-side. Now I removed the "1" and made it gerhard.huber@wienkav.at. After syncing (19:41) nothing has changed with this entry. But - to my surprise - my other entry is showing the "other" mail-address g.huber@edw.or.at has dissapeared as well. (There has been no change to that contact entry between the first and the second sync process. The sync-history shows that (apart from changes regarding other entries) at 19:31 one of my "self-entries" has been synced und at 19:41 the other. I have no explanation why the first entry does not ana longer give the "other" mail-address after re-syncing.
Can you perhaps find an explanation for this behaviour?

smile Posted 2015-11-04 - 16:29     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Nokia E72: some content not synced

It is strange but it is normal because your phone send me no e-mail (19:41):
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
REV:20151103T184047Z
N:Huber xxxxxxxxxxx
ORG:xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL;CELL:xxxxxxxxxxx
NOTE:xxxxxxxxxxx
END:VCARD

Can you add again an e-mail to this contacts on your phone ?

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post