New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Notes view in alphabetical order on Ipad/ iPhone iPhoneRSS Feed

Keith M

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-04-04 - 20:20

I use Memotoo to synch Notes (as well as Contacts and Calendar) with Outlook on my windows pc, my windows laptop and my Blackberry, it works great. On each of these devices Notes can be viewed in alphabetical order. i would like to get an ipad, but I believe that on the iphone and Ipad Notes can not be viewed in alphabetical order, only by date of the last Note modified, which to me is a major drawback. This has so far led me to reject the ipad or iphone, but I am wondering if using memotoo as the 'cloud' means of synching if this might provide a way to view Notes on the Iphone or Ipad in alphabetical order? Or do we still have to wait for Apple to rectify this seemingly minor but very annoying deficiciency? Anyone know if this is likely to happen any time soon?

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post