Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

How do I edit contact in phone.RSS Feed

gorn

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2017-11-13 - 15:08

How do I change existing contact in phone? I have Androis (Samsung Edge) The only way I was able to do it is to create new contact and save it to phone, which is NOT synchronized in Memotoo. It is hell to manage my contacts this way and the net result is that the synchronized contacts are outdated and the actual contact are not synchronized

12 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2017-11-13 - 16:24     Subject: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

The read only problem is on some phone Android phone (not all) and for the moment I have not found the solution on "why Android set read-only the contacts?" ... I will continue to investiguate...

Evelyn

smile Posted 2017-12-29 - 14:41     Subject: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

Dear @Thomas, did you found a solution?
I do have a Huawai Honor 9 under Android Nugat and also can not edit contacts that are imported from Memotoo AND can not save new contacts I set up new on phone under Memotoo.
If this problem get not solved there is no use of Memotoo for me anymore..... and I really liked it so far.

jaschmibu

smile Posted 2018-02-13 - 08:28     Subject: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

Hi, same problem here. New Huawei Nova 2 with Android 7.0 and it won't allow me to add/edit/delete Memotoo contacts. Memotoo has all the permission it can have. Very frustrating and eventually will make Memotoo unusable for me. Anyone found a fix?

Heiko Barth

smile Posted 2018-03-22 - 17:15     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

I have the same issues with my Huawei P10. This is very annoying.
Is there any solution?

???

smile Posted 2018-04-29 - 12:41     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

I have the same problem on a Samsung S8 running Android Oreo. I can't even add a contact to memotoo as it does'n't appear in the list of accounts to choose from. It syncs contacts and calendar without any problems.

Any solution on the horizon

WD

smile Posted 2018-05-28 - 11:47     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

This problem still exists. (Samsung A5 2017 with Android 7.0)
Is this still under investigation after 6 months and can we expect a solution in a short time? Memotoo is (for me) useless since this problem.

Gonozal_VIII

smile Posted 2019-01-05 - 11:25     Subject: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

Same on Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy A3 (2017) running on Android 8.0.0
(Samsung Experience 9.0 on the S9).
No Problems on my previous Samsung S5 or on a Galasy A3 (2016).
Calender also is running fine - just the integration of contacts seems to be broken

Gonozal_VIII

smile Posted 2019-01-10 - 11:21     Subject: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

Update:
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) running on Android 7 also not able to edit contacts.
Since the last Update on Galaxy S9 I get the message that MemoToo has been developed for an older Android Version.
I also started a virtual Nexus on Android 8.0 only with MemoToo install - also not able to change or add contacs for MemoToo.

In the case there is no update the next time to a functional version I will cancel my contracts for memotoo and switch to an other product.

Vince

smile Posted 2019-01-18 - 22:27     Subject: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

The same problem exists on the Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom running Android 7.1.1.

???

smile Posted 2019-03-17 - 19:22     Subject: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

Same problem on Oneplus6. memotoo does not appear in the address book accounts only phone and gmail but WhatsApp works ok, if I add. Contact in Whatsapp it Loose me to create in memorial?

mirek_mobil

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 00:10     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

I have successfully synchronized my contacts, events, tasks and notes from Memotoo.com server into my new Cubot King Kong 3 phone (Android 8.1). But there is not possible to edit contacts inside the phone.

Have you any solutions?

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 12:24     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do I edit contact in phone.

Sorry no solution for this bug (who arrives with only a few phones), but I have never found the solution to correct this one ...
May be the contacts are created on the SIM card and after Memotoo do not have access ...

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post